The corona crisis has put many companies under pressure. But while the outlook may look bleak, the crisis may also be an occasion to boost digital business developement.
In DI Digital and Digital Dogme, we could like to quote Winston Churchill; “Never let a good crisis go to waste“.
Join the debate and make your suggestions on how the corona crisis can help promote digital business development, create more digital jobs and think competence development in new digital ways.
The webinar will be held on 20 August 2020 at 9am – 10am and takes place digitally via DI’s webinar platform. Sign up is closed.
The debate meeting begins with 3 short presentations with a subsequent debate, where is it possible to ask questions via the chat function.
- Welcome, by Christian Hannibal, Acting Industry Director, DI Digital
- Digital Business Development by Peter Quarfordts Skov, Director of Enterprise Commercial, Microsoft
- Digital Learning by Jens Horneman, Senior Vice President, Area9 Lyceum
- The Digital Workplace, by Pernille Erichsen, Head of DI Management and Business Development
- Closing by Martin Grønbæk Jensen, CEO of Digital Dogme